Making Capital Work for Your Business
Finance solutions for manufacturing companies
Regardless of the industry, chances are there is a manufacturer at the top of the supply chain. Manufacturing a product, whatever the product may be, can become expensive. With 50 manufacturing companies making almost 60 percent of the revenue within the industry, competition is steep. If a manufacturer is unable to keep up with demand, it can cost them their business.
At United Business Funding, we understand that when your manufacturing company needs financing, you need it quickly.
Not only do our business financing products give you access to the capital you need in as little as 5 business days, you also have the flexibility to use the capital however you see fit.Use our manufacturing loans for any business expense, including:
- New or updated machines to streamline production
- Expansion and time-sensitive growth opportunities
- The purchase and/or transportation of raw materials to the production site
- Corporate operating costs as a result of increased government regulations
- Research and development
- Investing in technology-intensive practices
We’re able to provide business loans anywhere between $4,000 and $2,000,000, making our manufacturing finance products a popular option for meeting the capital needs of manufacturers in any industry.
With manufacturing business loans from United Business Funding, there is no need to put together a business plan or have your credit history scrutinized. Our business financing solutions allow you to:
- Access funds in as little as 5 business days
- Use the capital towards any business expense
- Apply online and receive an approval decision in as few as 24 to 48 hours
- Qualify for business financing even with less-than-perfect credit history
Apply for a manufacturing business loan today
Our manufacturing loans have helped companies across the U.S. maintain and exceed product demand in a variety of industries. Apply Today and let us help grow your business, too.