Building Blocks for Construction
Construction Companies Hit the Nail on the Head with Financing Solutions From UBF
Things are looking up for the construction industry. Since it comprises so many diverse groups, the industry has undergone recovery from the economic downturn in fits and starts. Some segments are doing better than others, and even among growth segments, some are growing more quickly than others. However, the overall financial picture for the construction industry is viewed as optimistic.
Construction spending in the U.S. is roughly $943 billion annually. The industry has a significant impact on the general economy but is also vulnerable to broader economic disruptions. But now, alongside the U.S. economy, construction is showing strong signs of rebounding and future growth:
- The unemployment rate for the construction industry declined in April 2014 to a seven-year low of 9.4 percent.
- Private residential construction is growing, as demand picks up for homes and apartments.
- Private non-residential sectors are also growing. Among the strongest: Power construction, including work on oil and gas fields, pipelines and electricity.
- Public construction shows more mixed results, since projects like highway, street and school construction are subject to the ups and downs of federal, state and local budgets.
Industry watchers are cautiously optimistic about the construction industry’s future growth. That’s why we believe that having access to business capital is a prudent strategy, both to leverage growth opportunities now and to be well situated for uncertainties that may lie ahead. United Business Funding is uniquely positioned to help construction companies do just that. Not only can qualified construction companies obtain business loans for up to $2 million, but the application process itself is quick and easy. Once approved, funding can occur in just 5 days, and funds can be used for virtually any business need, including:
- Purchasing new or used construction equipment and materials
- Expanding or upgrading your company’s facilities
- Hiring new employees; training and education
- Overcoming unanticipated business expenses
- Managing cash flow
The United Business Funding loan application and approval process are tailor-made for busy construction industry professionals.
to complete an application online, or
Call FREE 888-351-3863
to speak with one of our funding advisors today.
Here’s what to expect:
- Streamlined underwriting and approval that won’t keep you waiting for weeks or months
- Funds in your account in as little as 5 days after approval
- Repayment terms that are structured to your business model and cash flow
- Capital that can be used, at your discretion, for any business expense
- Poor credit is not a disqualifier
Apply for Construction Financing Today
Construction financing from United Business Funding can give you the business capital you need, for today and tomorrow. Learn what many construction companies across the country already know: UBF business loans and merchant cash advances are useful tools of the trade.